For more information on the rubric creation process, consult the following resources:
- Loyola Marymount University, Office of Assessment’s Assessment Resources. Rubrics. Retrieved from http://academics.lmu.edu/spee/officeofassessment/assessmentresources/rubrics/
- Maki, P. L. (2004). Assessing for learning: Building a sustainable commitment across the institution. Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing.
- Moskal, B.M. (2003). Recommendations for developing classroom performance assessments and scoring rubrics. PracticalAssessment, Research & Evaluation, 8(14). Retrieved from http://pareonline.net/getvn.asp?v=8&n=14
- Mueller, J. (2016). Authentic Assessment Toolbox. Retrieved from http://jfmueller.faculty.noctrl.edu/toolbox/index.htm
- Oakleaf, M. (2009). Writing rubrics right: Avoiding common mistakes in rubric assessment. ACRL National Conference 2009. Retrieved from http://meganoakleaf.info/writingrubricsright.pdf
- Walvoord, B. E. (2010). Assessment clear and simple: A practical guide for institutions, departments, and general education (2nd ed.). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
Discipline:Library and Information Science